Posted to Updates on July 5th, 2019
Version 1.0.13 Release Notes
- Fixed wacky furniture skin previews.
- Fixed furniture skins deducting 0 gold.
- Fixed potential crashes during the tutorial
- Fixed enchantments and runestones being impossible to request on the Market.
- Fixed a crash involving racks.
- Fixed Market offers/requests displaying grayed out, as if uninteractable.
- Customers with a pending discount that are forced to leave the shop will now deduct from the player’s energy.
- Fixed issue preventing players from buying enchantments and runestones from the Market, claiming the inventory was full.
- Fixed Champions not showing up in the shop
- Fixed some instances of users getting stuck at the "Opening City Gates" screen.
- Slightly reduced surcharge energy cost of most items
- The Midnight Apparel robe is now more valuable, at the cost of one extra Silk Scarab.
- High quality enchantments now contribute more to the target item’s total value