Posted to Updates on December 4th, 2019
Version 3.1.1 Release Notes
- Overhauled the Power calculation formula to be kinder to tanky characters. Heroes with high DEF and HP will now receive much more Power if their Threat rating is high.
- Buffed the base stats of Lilu, Sia and Polonia.
- Various improvements to the Lost City of Gold event reward flow.
- Fixed a bug where Polonia’s stolen items were not added to the player’s inventory. A compensation of 20 Polonia Coins will be given to affected players at a later time.
- Fixed a bug causing the Ninja’s power rating to be calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug causing a “Resources Full” app notification if Shop Titans was backgrounded while at full resources.
- Fixed a bug where the Ninja’s innate Evasion chance was not removed after being hit.
- Fixed a bug where the Lost City of Gold rewards badge would remain even after all rewards were claimed.
- Fixed a bug where the Halloween Collection banner would display on the Avatar Editor screen.
- Fixed a few other instances of the rude Guild Coins bar overlapping other, more important UI elements.
- Fixed the Counter’s upgrade time bar overlapping with customer bubbles.
- Fixed Dancer and Berserker not being able to learn Wand Master and Gun Master skills, respectively.
- Fixed an issue with the 6th equipment slot behaving strangely with Optimize.
- Fixed a bug where the market could become unresponsive when accessed through the Hero equipment screen