Posted to Updates on July 9th, 2020
Version 4.2.0 Release Notes
- Thinned down the width of the Vertical Rack (size 3).
- Improved the benefits of the Defense stat at very high values.
- Increase the minimum level of every Tower of Titan by 5. Players should be matched with a Tower that is more in line with their current progress.
- All 4 Towers of the Tower of Titans event will now be randomized separately and feature different boss encounters.
- Increased the rewards of lower towers for the Tower of Titans.
- Increased the chance of receiving enchanted items from quests.
- Improved the accuracy of the Quest Outlook system(the Hero smiley faces before a quest, that’s how we’re going to call that from now on) when special monsters mods are involved.
- The Tower of Titans now has a roof.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to go into debt when they don’t have enough gold to feed their pets. Grim.
- Fixed Grandmaster Heroes having 0% odds of rolling skills beyond Bronze tier.
- Fixed a bug preventing quality and enchanted items from dropping in the Haunted Castle.
- Fixed missing prestige values on a few walls and floor customizations.
- Loot Bugles will no longer be available for use in the Tower of Titans, as they are completely useless.
- Fixed Tower of Titans guild leaderboard showing the slowest times in first place.
- Fixed issues related to cycling through Heroes while preparing a Tower of Titans quest.
- Fixed a display issue for the Titan on floor 30 of the Tower of Titans.
- Fixed limited-time package offers sometimes appearing during battles in the Tower of Titans.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur after renaming a hero immediately after customizing them.
- Fixed display issues related to using a Mega XP Drink on low-level Heroes.
- Fixed an issue causing avatar models to sometimes appear smaller than intended on player profiles.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating through Hero Equipment menu using A and D keys
- Fixed Tower of Titans info screen displaying the level range of a different Tower if you leveled up during the event.
- Fixed Piggy Bank notification remaining present in Menu if reward was not claimed immediately.