Posted to Updates on February 9th, 2021
Version 6.2.0 Release Notes
New Pet: Ox
The Pet Ox is here! Coming with the Lunar New Year is a companion for you, shopkeeper! Complete with a collection of skins and all the accessories available.
- Fixed missing intended 3rd worker on the Fortunate Gloves.
- Fixed the Dragonsoul Pendant missing its secondary stat.
- Fixed the orientation of the Ceremonial Katar when equipped by a hero.
- Fixed an issue where the Quest Card for the Tower of Titan would stop being interactable.
- Fixed a rare instance in which the UI in the Pets menu would disappear.
- Fixed an issue where Runestones and Moonstones could appear in Tasks.
- Fixed an issue where hotkeys wouldn’t allow you to buy from a NPC.
- Fixed the generic error message appearing when using the “Q” hotkey after already surcharging or discounting.
- Fixed an issue where the 3D Model of blueprint would persist after viewing its details in the Fusion menu.
- Fixed an issue where the moonstones shown on a fusion card wouldn’t match the card’s details.
- Fixed an issue where the Craft Icon would appear out of place.
- Fixed the "Craft" and "Fusion" titles to match alignment in their respective menus.
- Fixed the descriptions of some Guild Perks using hyphens leading to confusion that the perk went into negatives.
- Fixed an issue where having the item stats tooltip open while attempting to cycle through blueprints would close the menu entirely.